Comments

rraud wrote on 3/24/2022, 2:40 PM

SFP-15 shows the last used Direct X plug-in name. The VSTs do not , unless the preset has not been recently saved to it's 'new' default folder path,

john_barr wrote on 3/24/2022, 3:45 PM

Shows the latest user-defined Direct X plugin, not preconfigured Direct X plugin.

I selected "Master for 16-bit" and when I opened it again it appeared as it is in the image.

rraud wrote on 3/24/2022, 6:15 PM

Are you opening Wave Hammer as a single plug-in or in a chain? If in a chain, is it the timeline FX chain or the destructive "Apply Plug-in Chain" in Favorites?
When I launch WH or other DX plugs, it shows the last used preset.

Where is "Master for 16-bit", is that somewhere in 'Instant Actions'.

john_barr wrote on 3/24/2022, 6:45 PM

Effects tab, Wave Hammer. Single plugin. When i close SF and open it again, show "Preset Untitled" instead "Master for 16-bit".

rraud wrote on 3/25/2022, 10:43 AM

SFP-15 does not exhibit that behavior. on my PC.. SFP-16 does though, which should be fixed in the next update. I do not recall that behavior with any build of SFP-15 and I would have certainly noticed.. Some of my 'go-to' plug-ins are DX .
Try a reset, or uninstall-reinstall if reset does not fix it.

john_barr wrote on 3/25/2022, 1:49 PM

I reset and reinstalled. The Preset name sometimes appears and sometimes it does not. But that's not a big problem. Thanks for trying to help.

john_barr wrote on 3/25/2022, 4:02 PM

When I click OK, the Preset name keeps showing. But when I close the window without clicking OK, it shows Preset Untitled. Watch the video:

TR_Mala wrote on 3/25/2022, 4:06 PM

I reset and reinstalled. The Preset name sometimes appears and sometimes it does not. But that's not a big problem. Thanks for trying to help.

I had this problem with my preset chains in SFPro15. Like you, it was intermittent and seemed to happen at random. Not a big problem here as well, although it could get cumbersome having to check the parameters of the chain to see what preset was used last.

john_barr wrote on 3/25/2022, 4:15 PM

I hope Support will check the issue and fix it.

emmrecs wrote on 3/26/2022, 4:20 AM

@john_barr

Since I think you are using SF Pro 15 and, as you know, SF Pro 16 has now been released, I think it very unlikely that any changes will be made to the earlier version.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

john_barr wrote on 3/26/2022, 7:31 AM

@john_barr

Since I think you are using SF Pro 15 and, as you know, SF Pro 16 has now been released, I think it very unlikely that any changes will be made to the earlier version.

Jeff

Magix releases Sound Forge without testing.