SERIAL # PROBLEM

M-G3934 wrote on 4/4/2022, 1:12 PM

I purchased and registered for the "Samplitude" software in Aug '21, having the confirmation of my registration and serial in my email. However, after I broke my laptop, I tried to download it onto my new laptop with the same serial number and the program won't let me! It keeps saying its either "invalid or in use already", but all I have is the serial # from my email to use; it even let me download and use the "Music-Maker" program but not the "Samplitude" program, and that's the one I truly need! I still have the Voucher code and serial # for the '21 program but how can I get it onto the new laptop WITHOUT buying a whole new program?? Please respond as soon as conveniently possible, Thank you!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/4/2022, 1:42 PM

@M-G3934

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Assuming you have used the same email address as you used when you first registered the software, from what you write this appears to be a problem with the number of activations your account currently shows you have. For most Magix software (I'm assuming Samplitude is the same in this regard) you can have a maximum of two concurrently.

To check this, log in to your Magix account, go to My products, find the listing for Samplitude and deactivate any installation shown that you no longer need.

Wait a few minutes for the change to propagate through the Magix system then try again to activate the program on your new laptop.

If this does not resolve the problem for you you will need to email infoservice@magix.net, giving them as much detail as possible about your original order and the problem you now have, and ask for their assistance in resetting your account.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam