Serial of Humble Bundle does not work.

Truong-Pham wrote on 4/26/2021, 4:35 PM

I downloaded and installed the Music Maker program, once I started the program, I noticed it didn't ask for a serial number and loaded the program itself.

Once in the program, I went to the settings menu and tried to either click "log in" or fill in the serial number, but both options didn't do anything, no response, nothing.

What is going on? What I am doing wrong?

Please assist, thank you!

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/26/2021, 4:48 PM

@Truong-Pham It is possible that your firewall or Windows Defender is blocking the software from loading its features from the Magix servers. You could try to temporarily disable your firewalls or starting Music Maker as Administrator or both. If it works you need to update your firewall settings or your Windows user account settings.

browj2 wrote on 4/26/2021, 4:52 PM

@Truong-Pham

Hi,

Music Maker is free. If you download and install the current version and update, you get MMM2021 (64 bit version).

Assuming that you're talking about the current HB for Vegas + Music Maker Score Edition, click on it and read the details.

In Music Maker in the Startup screen, click on Manage Account. Make sure that you have an account with Magix and log in. Then put in the serial number that you will have received. It should start with either G3 or P3. Activate. All this does is give you credits to purchase 3 Soundpools and 1 instrument. The Redeem Credits box will show up. Ignore it. Start a new project.

Go to the top right of the screen, Downloads and download and install everything there.

Go to the Store in the Media Pool (yes, you have to read the manual or watch the tutorials to learn what the parts are). Go to the Soundpools tab of the Store. You'll see 3 credits at the bottom of the screen. Click on it. The Store will give you the possibilities for purchase. Select the most expensive ones. Choose wisely.

Click on Instruments, the 1 credit at the bottom, and you'll see the list of instruments available for purchase with the credit. Select CAREFULLY the one that you want.

There are no refunds if you don't like what you chose.

The screen that you are referring to is not settings, it's the Start Dialog, available under Help in the top menu. There are Program and Parameters Settings - these are different.

John CB

Last changed by browj2 on 4/27/2021, 7:24 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Graham-Hawker wrote on 4/27/2021, 1:10 AM
Then put in the serial number that you will have received. It should start with P3. Activate. All this does is give you credits to purchase 3 Soundpools and 1 instrument.

For the Score Edition within this bundle the serial (described as a key by Humble) starts with G3.

SP. wrote on 4/27/2021, 1:48 AM

If it starts with G3 it is a coupon for Score edition in the shop.

browj2 wrote on 4/27/2021, 6:45 AM

@Graham-Hawker @SP.

Hi guys,

Which is it?

I have the EDM version and received a P3 serial number.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 4/27/2021, 6:59 AM

@Graham-Hawker @SP.

Hi guys,

Which is it?

I have the EDM version and received a P3 serial number.

John CB

I received a G3 key. I put it in the serial number box and then a redeem credit box appeared and then I got the credits for the score edition in the shop.

browj2 wrote on 4/27/2021, 7:23 AM

@Graham-Hawker

Hi Graham,

Thanks for confirming. I have changed my text to include both, just in case something changes in the future.

John CB

John C.B.

Truong-Pham wrote on 5/13/2021, 4:53 AM

@Truong-Pham It is possible that your firewall or Windows Defender is blocking the software from loading its features from the Magix servers. You could try to temporarily disable your firewalls or starting Music Maker as Administrator or both. If it works you need to update your firewall settings or your Windows user account settings.

Sorry for the late response, but turning off my virusscanner for 15 minutes worked as clicking the Activation Button gave feedback. Thanks!

Truong-Pham wrote on 5/13/2021, 4:54 AM

@Truong-Pham

Hi,

Music Maker is free. If you download and install the current version and update, you get MMM2021 (64 bit version).

Assuming that you're talking about the current HB for Vegas + Music Maker Score Edition, click on it and read the details.

In Music Maker in the Startup screen, click on Manage Account. Make sure that you have an account with Magix and log in. Then put in the serial number that you will have received. It should start with either G3 or P3. Activate. All this does is give you credits to purchase 3 Soundpools and 1 instrument. The Redeem Credits box will show up. Ignore it. Start a new project.

Go to the top right of the screen, Downloads and download and install everything there.

Go to the Store in the Media Pool (yes, you have to read the manual or watch the tutorials to learn what the parts are). Go to the Soundpools tab of the Store. You'll see 3 credits at the bottom of the screen. Click on it. The Store will give you the possibilities for purchase. Select the most expensive ones. Choose wisely.

Click on Instruments, the 1 credit at the bottom, and you'll see the list of instruments available for purchase with the credit. Select CAREFULLY the one that you want.

There are no refunds if you don't like what you chose.

The screen that you are referring to is not settings, it's the Start Dialog, available under Help in the top menu. There are Program and Parameters Settings - these are different.

John CB

Sorry for the late response, but thank you for the thorough explanation! I have my 3 store credits now, have to check now for the most expensive ones :P!