serial number

Vickyzz22 wrote on 4/17/2022, 3:50 AM

Hi, I purchased SamProx6 package and when I try to use Convology, it ask me for registration, I searched on the web and people said the number should come with the email, however I didn't find any serial number in the email neither in the attachment Invoice pdf from Magix. May I know how can I get the serial number of the Convology XT+ and the RX8? Thank you.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/17/2022, 5:09 AM

@Vickyzz22 If you cannot find it in the e-mail, you need to ask sales support at infoservice@magix.net. But usually you need to scroll through the mail a bit because it can be very long. The serial numbers are listed a little bit further down from the top.

Vickyzz22 wrote on 4/19/2022, 2:15 AM

@Vickyzz22 If you cannot find it in the e-mail, you need to ask sales support at infoservice@magix.net. But usually you need to scroll through the mail a bit because it can be very long. The serial numbers are listed a little bit further down from the top.

Hi SP, thanks for your reply! The invoice from Magix only stated that I have subscripted to their 365 plan and then that's it, there is no serial number in it. I will send the email to them and give it a try. Thanks again!

SP. wrote on 4/19/2022, 3:30 AM

@Vickyzz22 I don't think that Convology and RX are part of the subscription version. I don't see them listed for this version.

Vickyzz22 wrote on 4/19/2022, 10:17 PM

@Vickyzz22 I don't think that Convology and RX are part of the subscription version. I don't see them listed for this version.

I think you are right, the one I purchase is not suit package. do you know if I still can upgrad to suit?

Thanks much SP, appreciate it!

SP. wrote on 4/20/2022, 12:01 AM

@Vickyzz22 You need to ask sales support at infoservice@magix.net if you can convert your subscription into a full version.