Selecting items in Sound Forge 16

Tibor-Hermann wrote on 3/16/2022, 2:51 AM

Hi! I use Sound Forge Pro Suite 16 for the visually impaired. When selecting a section, if I press the letter "i" at the starting point, it also selects the letter "o" at the end of the section, however, when deleting, cutting, copying, the distance from the beginning and end of the section is approx. 1 second, the batteries are selected later. What can I do? What settings should be made for the correct selection with the keyboard to work? Thank you very much for your reply and help!

Comments

rraud wrote on 3/16/2022, 7:54 AM

You may have zero crossing or other snapping command enabled, with can result in non-exact time selections, The Snapping settings are in the Options menu.

john_barr wrote on 3/16/2022, 10:30 AM

Hi! I use Sound Forge Pro Suite 16 for the visually impaired. When selecting a section, if I press the letter "i" at the starting point, it also selects the letter "o" at the end of the section, however, when deleting, cutting, copying, the distance from the beginning and end of the section is approx. 1 second, the batteries are selected later. What can I do? What settings should be made for the correct selection with the keyboard to work? Thank you very much for your reply and help!

Try this: Tab Editing, unmark: Update loop bar on Mark In/Out