Comments

SP. wrote on 7/25/2022, 1:01 PM

@AlekxV It's possible that there are some damaged values in the Windows registry that are now causing this problem. You could try to uninstall Samplitude with a free tool like Revo Uninstaller which also tries to delete all leftover Samplitude registry values. Then you can reinstall it from scratch.

AlekxV wrote on 7/25/2022, 5:18 PM

Thank you for you reply @SP. At first, while I was reading it seemed like that solution made sense because I needed to recover windows to have my audio service running again and several programs (including X6 were deleted). But after running Revo Uninstaller for uninstalling X6 and also do a "forced uninstall of X3 (both removed by the windows recovery process) the issue is still the same, with the same error, any ideas?

SP. wrote on 7/26/2022, 2:17 AM

@AlekxV I believe the problem is caused if the registration process cannot be finished and the program doesn't know if it is correctly unlocked. I would now suggest to disable your firewall or Windows Defender temporarily and antivirus and try it again. If it doesn't help then you should contact technical support at proservice@magix.net

AlekxV wrote on 7/26/2022, 5:53 PM

Thanks @SP. Well. I disabled firewall and windows defender and the issue is still the same. I even try to connect thru a VPN to no avail. I just sent an email to the address you posted. Thanks for all the effort put into these.

SP. wrote on 7/26/2022, 5:57 PM

@AlekxV I hope they can help you. The only other thing I could suggest is to reinstall Windows from scratch and deleting everything from your hard drive so no damaged data remains. But this is some kind of last resort.