Samplitude Music Studio 2019 Steam Edition VST's Activation

Mohammed-Nouri wrote on 8/26/2022, 1:40 AM

I have bought Samplitude Music Studio 2019 Steam Edition, but I have a problem with VSTs.

some of those VSTs inside the Samplitude Music Studio 2019 require an activation code. But I didn't receive any activation code or serial.

1. How can I activate them?

2. and how can I download new Soundloops collections for Samplitude Music Studio 2019 Steam Edition?

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/26/2022, 2:11 AM

@Mohammed-Nouri The included Vita Instruments that you downloaded via the Help menu should be free to use. I'm not sure about every effect plugin. Some come only as an "SE"-version which has not all features of the full version. Which VST are asking for a serial?

You can download new Soundpools from ProducerPlanet.com Be sure you get the Magix Soundpool loops if you want to use Soundpool features like pitch selection. This doesn't work with loops of other labels. But other than that they should work fine, too, because they are usually just WAV files.

The cheapest way is to get a Loops Unlimited Subscription to get access to all Soundpools. But then the loops will only work in Music Maker. So you need to create your base Song in Music Maker, export the audio as WAV and then finish it in Music Studio.

Mohammed-Nouri wrote on 8/26/2022, 3:33 AM

Thank you for your response.

For example when I want to use Vita Solo Instrument #17 ()String Ensemble) or Vita Power Guitar or Vita UprightBass or Vita Vintage Organ, they ask an Activate serial.

SP. wrote on 8/26/2022, 3:53 AM

@Mohammed-Nouri Where did you get these instruments from? From the download list in the Help menu? I checked my backup of Music Studio 2019 and these instruments were not included. Only the following things are in my backup folder.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 8/26/2022, 5:12 AM

Yes I don't have these instruments with Samplitude Music Studio 2019. I think they could be part of a of another Magix program so they appear in such lists but are not actually available to use.

Mohammed-Nouri wrote on 8/29/2022, 8:04 AM

I have downloaded them from Steam.

SP. wrote on 8/29/2022, 8:11 AM

@Mohammed-Nouri Maybe you are getting something confused? You download the Vita Instruments from the Help menu inside Samplitude Music Studio. It is under Help > Download instruments & sounds. Only the Vita Instruments that are listed there can be used inside Samplitude Music Studio 2019. Like @Graham-Hawker stated, it is possible that you used a different version of Music Studio or Music Maker that came with these instruments. But then you need to use these specific versions and not 2019. On the other hand, if you can show us a screenshot that shows the instruments listed in the 2019 Help download option you would be correct and the instruments should work.

Mohammed-Nouri wrote on 8/29/2022, 12:26 PM

Actually, I don't see that Download menu!

SP. wrote on 8/29/2022, 12:39 PM

@Mohammed-Nouri Is this the only Magix program you use?

Mohammed-Nouri wrote on 8/30/2022, 3:44 AM

I'm also using Music maker Premium steam edition.

SP. wrote on 8/30/2022, 4:03 AM

@Mohammed-Nouri Ok, this is very likely the problem. You probably bought the instruments in the Music Maker store. But you need a newer version of Music Studio to transfer them over. Music Studio 2019 does not check the Music Maker store for a valid license and cannot load the instruments. It works fine in my version of Music Studio 2021.

Mohammed-Nouri wrote on 8/30/2022, 4:33 AM

Do you mean if I got Music Maker 2021 or 2022 version I can use my VST's from Samplitude Music Studio 2019 Steam Edition inside MM2022 Premium Steam Edition?

SP. wrote on 8/30/2022, 5:30 AM

@Mohammed-Nouri No, I mean if you get the current version Samplitude Music Studio 2023 you should be able to use the Vita Instruments you bought from the Music Maker in-app-store inside Samplitude Music Studio 2023.