[RELEASE] Samplitude Pro X6 (Suite) – More Creative Than Ever!

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 5/3/2021, 7:16 AM

Dear Community, 

We finally launched Samplitude Pro X6 and Samplitude Pro X6 Suite! The Master of Pro Audio satisfies composers, producers and sound engineers through new individual workflows at high quality standards. 

The new version of our professional all-round DAW simplifies the whole process of creating music. With the plug-in browser extension, you can access plug-in presets directly and quickly – mark your favorites for quick access and take advantage of the keywords and filters. Your visions now become reality very quickly – from the initial idea to the finished project.

The general user interface has been optimitzed, so that user will not lose track of all processes and features. This includes the dockable track editor as well as the central automation control within the automation panel, where all features are well-arranged for even more flexible workflows. This way users will always stay on top of their elaborate projects. 

Further highlights include: 

• dynamicEQ makes mixing easier and more precise – apply frequency cuts and boosts only where your material will benefit
  • The resampling engine ensures that you consistently output the highest quality and obtain only the best from your material - in real time and without prior conversion
  • Edit your material the moment it is in playback – listen to any part of the material from a recording and cut and arrange objects simultaneously
  • Various other essential new features were developed in collaboration between power users and experts

Exclusively in Samplitude Pro X6 Suite: 

• iZotope Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 contains a wide range of presets and macro controls for a faster, simpler mastering process 
  • Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7 (+ 8 as a free upgrade) transforms sound into a unique visual world of multidimensional audio data based on frequency selection 

Samplitude Pro X6 and Samplitude Pro X6 Suite are now available for purchase on our website: https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/samplitude/pro-x/

We are happy to offer you a software that allows you to make your diverse musical visions come reality. We appreciate each and every feedback and hope you enjoy working with Samplitude Pro X (Suite)!

Best wishes, 

Your MAGIX Team 

Comments

Marty-Zeak wrote on 5/3/2021, 5:54 PM

Awesome! Now I just need to know how to switch up from X5 to X6 on my 365 subscription and I will be glad to truly review these new changes!

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 5/14/2021, 4:34 AM

Hi @Marty-Zeak,

With your subscription you receive all updates and upgrades automatically.

Best wishes,
MAGIX Redaktion

Jim-Malone wrote on 5/19/2021, 10:51 PM

Hello, I am disappointed that my on-going problems in regards to Samplitude 5 is being regarded as passing the buck. My issue with the program has been over looked by a bug that your developer calls an issue that can't be resolved until the next patch. I been in contact with the technical support, and I’ve also been in touch with Philip for Native Access concerning the problems in regards to the VST’s not being able to load, and I’ve followed directions in regards to making the problem work. I’ve also just bought Samplitude 6 Suite. I have to buy this early enough so that when Steve Spamer comes out with his scripts, I’m able to at least have time to be ready to use them. With this being said, I’ve put time and money in to your program. Steve has spent countless hours perfecting

the scripts for a blind user so they can make use out of your product, and I get a message that your tec support can only tell me that we are passing this on to your developer.

So, for a few of us, does this mean you are going to make Samplitude 5 work with the fix, or do we have to wait until you finally get around to fixing the problem when you are ready?

Here’s the reference number, and I hope you pass this on to the developers for review.

I’m disappointed with Tec support, because it sounds like when you can’t solve a problem you must pass it on. Yet, when a new product comes out, your ready to collect. This is not right, especially when it only happens to a small few. At least you can do is at least look at the problem, and use a bit of diplomacy on your part to that you can keep your customer happy. Right now, I’m not happy, and I don’t have to express myself in all caps to express anger.

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 5/20/2021, 4:16 AM

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your feedback to our software, this is very helpful. I removed your ticket number for data security reasons and the name of our technical support agent due to our community guidelines.

The feedback you provided is very helpful for our developers in order to fix them. Having as much information as possible will help us solve the issue. We kindly ask you for some patience, as some fixes sometimes take longer as others. Your inquiry is not passed on, our developers look into this.

Thank you for understanding.

Best wishes,
MAGIX Redaktion