Registration Error: The activation code is not valid

Compass wrote on 3/20/2021, 3:13 PM

Hi! Today I received my MacBook Pro Mid 2015 (macOS High Sierra) from the service - this is a new motherboard and a new serial number inside of course ... I think this is the reason for the message Registration Error: The activation code is not valid when I try to open the program SoundForge Pro 3.0.0 (Build 100) on my MacBook Pro Mid 2015 (macOS High Sierra), on which it was already installed and activated. The hard disk was not damaged. No updates occurred during this time except for changing the motherboard and battery. The SoundForge Pro 3.0.0 (Build 100) works without problems on my second computer iMac Late 2013 - the license allows me to use the audio editor on two devices. Thanks for attention! I will be glad to any answer. Alexey

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/20/2021, 3:41 PM

@Compass

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

I think this problem is one you need raise a support ticket for. Go to https://support2.magix.com/customer/index.php

HTH

Jeff

Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Compass wrote on 3/20/2021, 4:17 PM

Thanks a lot! Trying to connect with support team. Best!