recording my songs from Musik maker as wave or MP3 or other file?

yualde wrote on 2/8/2022, 5:44 PM

I have the Magix music maker 2022 and now learning to do songs..its fun and time comesd now to download some songs to save in my harddrive to listen later as Wave or MP3 file, Question is How do I download/record the song from the program.as a soundfile.? Ive tryed to use my old Magic Audiocleaning lab 16 to make the recordings but the system fails to record ,,get a messae saying cant make record cause you have open the program already?? meaning if makes a program conflict between? I even tryed use the Music makers recording program but it will only records as a microfone sound,,,?? I want to save as a wave or MP3 or similiar soundfile..? ive tryed to save the songs as a wave files but it wont work to open with another separate sound player..it doesnt recognize the files,,??

Note I have a computer an table model with 1tera byte space,,and win.10 system and rather new procesor Intel .i7 8core and 64 bit system, soundcard is new too Creative sound blaster AE-9 (model 2020,) can handle most ususal music,sound files from 16 bi 44khz ti 48 , 144 khz recording frequency rates..

regards.Valentin

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/8/2022, 6:39 PM

@yualde

it wont work to open with another separate sound player

This happened because you use the Magix Low Latency ASIO driver. It only allows one program to access your audio hardware. If you close Music Maker you should be able to play back your song fine.

There are other ASIO drivers out there, that allow multiple programs to access the audio hardware, for example the FL Studio ASIO driver which you can get by downloading and installing the free FL Studio demo.

You could also get an external USB audio interface with ASIO drivers.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 2/9/2022, 2:49 AM

Question is How do I download/record the song from the program.as a soundfile.

You need to use the export option from the file menu.

emmrecs wrote on 2/9/2022, 4:31 AM

@yualde

@Graham-Hawker has given you the correct answer! You do not need to "record" the song from Music Maker, simply Export it. In MM look under File>Export. There you will see a range of possible formats, just choose the one you want to use.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

yualde wrote on 2/9/2022, 1:20 PM

hello friends..& music makers,! thanks for the advise and tips. Yes at last manage to make it work,! Was also a settings issue in my Sound cards settings. Ive manage to set correct recordings settings and playback settings now it works to download the sound and comvert to Wavefile and then you can pick it up to play in any audio recorder/player as Audio cleaning Lab16 that I use. And yes I understand now that its difficult to activate 2 Magix programs at same time if I dont have a ASIO driver but I did have built in in my soundcard and the default sound Input settings was as recording from Mic,? after changed to "other input" and changed the audiosettings to Magix soundcard.AE-9 ASIO it workd perfect now. 😎👍

PATIENT-X wrote on 2/9/2022, 2:37 PM

@JEFFREYH-SHURDUT

Hello, Welcome

Please refer to your post you created here for assistance.

Your comment wil be removed.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 2/9/2022, 2:38 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard