Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/30/2021, 4:12 AM

@Unknownjenkins

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, exactly which version, edition and build of MM do you currently have?

Second, can you explain a little more about what you mean when you say you cannot find all the soundpools ive bought in the past? Do you mean where they are stored on your computer, or that they are not listed in the appropriate tab in MM? If it is the latter, and you have recently updated to the latest version of MM, did you enter your serial number to ensure you have the correct edition and then did you check the Downloads tab, where you should have found all your previous purchases available to download again?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Unknownjenkins wrote on 12/30/2021, 2:51 PM

I have I have the 80s edition. And have the latest. I just upgraded to premium last night. I cant find it in the store. I made a video using a few sound loops from magic and can’t find the sound pool with those loops. I’ve checked the sound pool store but am still missing it as none have the correct loops

SP. wrote on 12/30/2021, 2:54 PM

@Unknownjenkins Like emmrecs said, all the Soundpools that are registered to your user account should be listed in the Download-tab so you can redownload them easily. You can also look up all your Soundpools at https://producerplanet.com/ You just need to log in and can find them under "My Products".

Unknownjenkins wrote on 12/30/2021, 2:59 PM

@SP. i know for a fact its missing and ive checked everywhere the only i can think of is they removed from their library.

SP. wrote on 12/30/2021, 3:06 PM

@Unknownjenkins Can you tell me the some names of the missing Soundpool loops. I can try to look them up.

Unknownjenkins wrote on 12/30/2021, 3:15 PM

its been soo long i remember that it was 80s syth based and i belive under the FX section it had a thunder loop. i have the video i made using 2 of the sound loops

SP. wrote on 12/30/2021, 3:26 PM

@Unknownjenkins Is it one of the following loops?

Unknownjenkins wrote on 12/30/2021, 3:55 PM

@SP. yes it is *face palm* i didnt see the atmosphere section on the 80s flashback and if i remember i made the base line in it but yes.