Purchased Loops Unlimited - Cannot initialize in Subscriptions..

Tom-Trisoliere wrote on 4/20/2023, 3:52 PM

Hello.. There is no choice as stated on the help to initialize the Loops Unlimited in the Subscriptions... I can go to buy it now for the 1 year.. I can enter the Coupon Code.. But it takes me to the full purchase price for 1 year.. Then asks me to pay by credit and asks for credit card info. Anyone know how to remedy.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/20/2023, 4:53 PM

@Tom-Trisoliere Do you have a valid coupon code for Loops Unlimited? Otherwise I don't think you can get it without a price reduction.

Tom-Trisoliere wrote on 4/21/2023, 1:08 AM

Yes - I have a receipt from Magix.. I purchased it... I have the email with the code, etc..

SP. wrote on 4/21/2023, 5:01 AM

@Tom-Trisoliere If you have bought Loops Unlimited with the same user account you use for Music Maker the program should show at the welcome screen that Loops Unlimited is active. Make sure you are logged into your user account. It may take a minute after logging in until everything is initialized. Then you can download the Soundpools you want. It can also take some days until brand new Soundpools get added to Loops Unlimited, so don't be confused if you cannot download the newest releases for free.

If you have problems to log in or if Loops Unlimited isn't activate please open the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store.

Tom-Trisoliere wrote on 4/21/2023, 8:45 AM

I would think it would.. But it doesn't show the way you are saying... It just asks me to buy it now.. And that is where the issue is... I have explained further in my emails to you guys... It is not working as it should. It keeps asking me to enter a credit card info.

SP. wrote on 4/21/2023, 8:49 AM

@Tom-Trisoliere Ok, I don't know about your e-mails because I'm a user like you. Magix support staff isn't active in the forum.

if it doesn't work please continue to ask sales support for a solution. There is nothing we can do about other than recommending to reset the store cache or logging out and back in.