Problems with Magix Music Maker Premium Edition 2023

Edward-Johnston wrote on 9/27/2022, 1:12 PM

1. The installations of Magix Music Maker has 4 stages at stage to when it comes to install the sound pool Feel good, I get this message: The specified path is too long C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\Soundpools, I hit Cancel (retry doesn't work) than I get The specified path is too long C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\MxSynth ... I hit Cancel again ... I sent a customer service inquiry.

2. Than... as soon as I open the Music Maker I get this small rectangular icon on the screen saying "Automatic feature download and installation" .... stays on the screen at 0% for 5 minutes or so, then I get this message "Installation of function "visuals" was unsuccessful".

3. I tried to download a free sound pool - but I couldn't - it shows as downloaded but no instruments nothing hahaha

- My laptop is relatively new: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz   1.80 GHz, 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable), 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor - to be honest? I don't know what to do. I use Magix for many years - this is the first time when I have problems.