problems after updates

ROBERT-HUNTER wrote on 12/20/2022, 7:56 AM

LOST ALL SOUNDPOOLS AFTER UPDATES.

DOWNLOADED THEM ALL AGAIN.

AM NOW LEFT WITH THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE BOX THAT POPS UP.

SEEMS THE SAME ON ALL SOUNDPOOLS ..SCARY HOUSE IS JUST THE LAST ONE I BOUGHT BUT THATS THE SAME PROBLEM

No enough AI data is available for the selected Soundpools:

- House - Scary House

Please note that AI data can only be provided for Soundpools downloaded from the Store.

If you have downloaded a template or Soundpool from the Store, but there is no AI data being provided, please make sure that your PC is connected to the Internet and restart Music Maker. If this problem persists, please contact customer support.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/20/2022, 8:06 AM

@ROBERT-HUNTER

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, can you tell us which version, edition and build of MM you updated from and to?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ROBERT-HUNTER wrote on 12/20/2022, 9:01 AM

Hi..cant remeber what from..but now 64 bit..version 31.0.3.26.....have since noticed the pop i sent you does not appear if i select mid for ai effect..but remains a problem if high is selected

emmrecs wrote on 12/20/2022, 10:02 AM

@ROBERT-HUNTER

Version 31.0.3.26 is Music maker 2023 (so the latest release version and build) but there is also a public beta 31.0.2.27 which you can access here if you wish to do so. Which edition do you have, Basic (Free), Plus or Premium?

Under Program settings>General options try "Cleanup store" and "Rescan soundpools". Does this help?

If not, can you give a step by step process for what you are doing so I can recreate this on my machine and see if I experience the same problem as you.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ROBERT-HUNTER wrote on 12/20/2022, 3:59 PM

Thanks for reply...premium edition...ok..select any template...add any number of soundpools..up to four or 8 selectable..to the right of create song button select low or mid..always works and creates an ai song.but select ai effect high and the error box pops up with any template with any number of soundpools...never had this problem on the older version...have installed the beta version..no change..have reset shop and rescaned soudpools..ai effect high does not work for me anymore...thanks