Comments

SP. wrote on 3/5/2022, 2:11 PM

@Robert-Dugosz Which version of Music Maker are you using? The newest version? There is a bug in the newest that can cause the program to freeze. You can contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for a beta patch that should help to solve the problem or wait until the next official patch arrives.

Robert-Dugosz wrote on 3/22/2022, 2:27 PM

Niestety nowa wersja programu pobrana dzisiaj nie zmieniła nic. Napisałem do infoservice@magix.net zobaczymy.........

browj2 wrote on 3/22/2022, 4:07 PM

@Robert-Dugosz

Hi,

Independence comes as a 32 bit version in Magix Music

I presume that you mean Magix Music Maker. As far as I know, Independence does not come with Music Maker. Music Maker is free and there is not much that comes with it. Look at the comparison table of the Editions. Independence is not mentioned at all, not even for the 2022 Premium Edition.

Where do you see that Independence comes with Music Maker?

Installation version downloaded from your site. Magix hangs. Independece itself works fine. The problem only occurs with Magix.

This is a user forum and you are not downloading anything from my site. Magix is the name of the company, not the program. Please do not refer to Magix as a program.

Which version of Music Maker do you have? The current patch for Music Maker 2022 is 30.0.5.47.

Do you have a Premium Edition, like 2022 Premium Edition activated in Music Maker and with everything downloaded and installed? This includes the 32 bit bridge. If you don't have the 32 bit bridge with Music Maker 2022, then Independence will not work.

If, as you say, Independence works by itself, then you would have obtained it some other way than with Music Maker. It is available for purchase on the Magix.com site.

It also comes with Samplitude Music Studio (2 GB of instruments), Samplitude Pro X3 (12 GB) and Samplitude Pro X6 Suite (70 GB). If you have installed one of these, then you will have Independence on your computer and Music Maker might detect it if it is in the VST plugins path, but it likely will not work outside of the Samplitude programs. You would have to purchase the stand-alone version to get it to work.

On my laptop, I have Music Maker 2022 with many Editions activated, including 2022 Premium Edition, and Independence does not show up as an instrument. I have the same on my desktop computer but I also have the full version Independence (stand-alone) installed and it shows up under Instruments and works in the latest version and patch of Music Maker 2022 (30.0.5.47).

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos