Problem with Simplified object display

GBS1969 wrote on 7/18/2021, 4:03 PM

Hello. I am using the current premium version of MM 2022. Since changing from MM 2021, I have a few problems which I am sure we are all experiencing in some way. However, please could you assist with the following - when I load a loop into my arranger it is displayed as a simplified view. The checkbox is deselected for "simplified object display" under the "arranger section/general options" under "program settings". I am only experiencing these problems in the arranger when using Song Maker AI or creating a new project by myself. If I add loops to an old project created in MM 2021 the loops are added correctly (non simplified view). Please assist. Many thanks PS - I really miss being able to change the volume of a track in the mixer by double clicking on the volume and entering the numerals instead of moving the slider with the mouse.

Last changed by GBS1969

Started using Music Maker Premium: 16 March 2016.
Current up-to-date version: Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2022 (version 31.0.1.13).
Running Windows 10 Home, x64bit, Intel Core i3-6006U, 2.0GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB internal HDD, Realtek HD Audio (sound, video and game controllers). This laptop is only used to run MMM.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...