Problem with Android logins that need fixing

Paul_90 wrote on 1/11/2018, 5:04 PM

I just want to say that, using Android can be a lot of much but rather much complicated. However, I logged out of my account for a while. Then 30min later I tried logging in and it tells me my account is not valid or incorrect. But if I try to create a new account using the same information, again it says my account is not valid or already in use(by me but not logged in yet). It is very frustrating when I also try it again or I try to change my password," it then says unfortunately your account doesn't exist. Which angers me more. In my defense since my information is indepthly correct. I need you to please let me access my account back instead of logging me out temporarily or permanently cause it isn't fair at all. Neither have I hacked the app or pretty much do anything. Y must everything have to be complicated, cause I know my e-mail like the back of my palm fix it please

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/12/2018, 4:18 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

These forums are for user-to-user communication, they are not a direct link to Magix support. As such, we fellow-users have no access to anything pertaining to your account or log in so cannot help you, sorry.

I would suggest you raise a support ticket here.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam