Pro X6 Magix synth Vsts not working

Paul-Saul wrote on 8/6/2021, 12:56 PM

Just upgraded from Pro X5 to Samplitude ProX6 yesterday and half of the Magix synth vst are not working. Some are looking for libraries.xml or can't find .wav file. when I follow the path it looks for these on c:/:.....common files/ magix etc and if there is a file its Library.xml not libraries.xml seems like a scripting error to me.

I installed on my D:/ssd drive my system is on C:/ win 10 64bit 16 gb ram

any help please. Tech Support doesnt seem to be working right now

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/6/2021, 1:02 PM

@Paul-Saul

Yeah, it's the copy protection. I think it has to do with third party instruments that are not directly made by Magix but are made by Dynamedion or Impulse Records.

I had the same problem. You need to contact proservice@magix.net or inforservice@magix.net and ask them for coupon codes for the Vita Instruments that are included in Samplitude Pro X5 because you want to use them in Samplitude Pro X6.

Then you need to download and install the free Music Maker. You need to log into Music Maker with the same user account you registered your Samplitude products. Then you need to open the Music Maker in-app-store and download the instruments for free with your coupon codes. The instruments will be registered to your account and installed on your computer.

Then you can use them in Samplitude Pro X6. It is somewhat complicated, but it should work.

SP. wrote on 8/6/2021, 1:07 PM

@Paul-Saul In the meantime you can try the following. Uninstall all Vita instruments by uninstalling Magix Content and Soundpools from Windows. This will give you a list where you can select to uninstall every Vita Instrument. Then try to reinstall them again via the Samplitude Pro X6 help menu. I don't think this will install all of your old instruments but most of them.

Paul-Saul wrote on 8/6/2021, 1:47 PM

Well thanks for the super fast response I should pay you! that's ridiculss but typical of software companies it should be simple ?

So I'll try that your fab

Thanks