Pro X4 Suite to X5 Suite upgrade

Donny-Thompson wrote on 5/6/2020, 8:04 AM

I purchased X4 Suite in April 2020 and was told that I would receive a link in my email to download the new X5 Suite within a few days. I’ve checked my email spam/junk folder to be sure the email didn’t end up there, but it’s not there. Does anyone know who I should contact to find out when I can expect the X5 Suite upgrade email?

thanks,

donny

Comments

Donny-Thompson wrote on 5/6/2020, 8:06 AM

Just to clarify the above, I’m referring to the free upgrade from X4 Suite to X5 Suite that I was told I would get.

Thanks

donny

RBIngraham wrote on 5/24/2020, 12:40 AM

Have you tried to write directly to customer support? I would probably start there. I purchased my upgrade becuase I've been a X4 suite user for a while. So far, so good.

emmrecs wrote on 5/24/2020, 5:03 AM

@clintondiya

This thread is a question about the upgrade from Samplitude Pro X4 to Samplitude Pro X5. What does your post have to do with this? From what you write I suspect you are asking about one of the Vegas video products. These products have their own forum area, completely separate from this one.

In the meantime I have hidden your post. Please clarify exactly which Magix product you are asking about and if it is Magix Vegas please read this very important post.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam