Comments

SP. wrote on 2/9/2021, 1:44 AM

@ricky-fair It is not really clear to me what your problem is based on your description. If you don't need a subscription you can cancel it by contacting support.

emmrecs wrote on 2/9/2021, 4:36 AM

@ricky-fair

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

The only monthly subscription service which applies to Music Maker is if you have opted for "Loops Unlimited". As such, you have access to all available Soundpools at no extra cost.

However, when/if you cancel your subscription you will lose any/all the Soundpools you have previously acquired under this scheme. Details of how to cancel your subscription, if you wish to do so, are available here.

Just to clarify; because this subscription is continuous, unless cancelled, it will never be paid in full, i.e. you will never reach the point where "you have nothing further to pay."

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ricky-fair wrote on 2/9/2021, 5:11 AM

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear what I mean is I’m paying $19 a month for unlimited access to soundpools but when I see a soundpools that I want I have to pay for it $20/29 I’m thinking the $19 is to use any/all soundpools with no extra cost

emmrecs wrote on 2/9/2021, 5:58 AM

@ricky-fair

I’m thinking the $19 is to use any/all soundpools with no extra cost

That is certainly my understanding.

If you are being asked to "buy" Soundpools then it would seem your subscription is not registering correctly in your account. You should email infoservice@magix.net and ask them about this.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam