older sessions don't play correctly with Samplitude X5

Bruce-Barielle wrote on 5/21/2020, 3:59 PM

I'm a professional, full time mastering engineer in New Orleans and I've been using Samplitude on a Windows XP system for many years from ver 6 through 10 pro. I just set up a new computer running Windows 10 and installed Samplitude X5. The demo session opens and plays perfectly. My older sessions open, but they don't play correctly. Specifically, there stereo master bus doesn't register any signal. I need to be able to load and work on my older sessions or the new Sam X5 is of little value to me.

Any suggestions?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/22/2020, 4:04 AM

@Bruce-Barielle

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Since you question is about Samplitude Pro X5, my suggestion is to register at and repost to the dedicated Samplitude forum here since there are rather more users of the software posting there than there are in this forum.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Bruce-Barielle wrote on 5/22/2020, 5:19 AM

Thanks a lot Jeff. I made a post, hopefully in the correct forum. 'Really appreciate your help!!!