Now I got it

Brazilady wrote on 1/20/2018, 7:19 PM

After so many years having a hard time with all Music Makers versions, losing wonderful track and lovely songs because of constant crash after crash....Now U understand that the problem is not on us or on the software....is on Magix itself that certainly don't take musicians that use Music Makers as real musicians. They never fixed that madness of Magix Music Makers Any Version close the program without alert....I lost really good songs. Today I worked on a new one for hours and was so proud of the track I was bringing to life.....till in a sudden......CRASH!......there goes my work. I cried furiously because when I run the stupid program again, nothing was saved! Nothing. No backups as other DAWS.

So, I have to understand that Magix never worried about fixing that c***...making a backup system or autosaving feature.

So I ask the Magix people : You don't give a damn for Magix Music Makers anymore. That means you think that people who uses MMM are not serious musicians?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/21/2018, 7:47 AM

@Brazilady

I think we all understand the extreme frustration that follows when a program crashes and all work is lost. However, to say Magix doesn't care is not true; after all their reputation, and sales, depend on having reliable software!

You wrote: So, I have to understand that Magix never worried about fixing that c***...making a backup system or autosaving feature.  With all due respect, they do have an Autosave feature in the program. See the image below, from the "2018" version, 25.1.2.78.

Exactly the same option is available in the previous "year's" version, which is the only other one I have.

So, please check your facts carefully before you come here to rant.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 1/21/2018, 7:49 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam