Not able to activate my product

Gilbeth-Sykes wrote on 7/24/2023, 10:36 AM

Hello,

I just recently bought a new computer and I loaded Magix Maker and it is not recognizing that I have the premium version. I don't see a way to import my license so I can export files. Please advise me on what to do?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your order number is:  Removed by Moderator

Please save this confirmation or print it for your records.

Upgrade: Music Maker 2022 Premium Edition

Serial number:
Removed by Moderator

Thanks,

Greg Sykes

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/24/2023, 10:48 AM

@Gilbeth-Sykes

You apparently experienced a similar problem some years ago, albeit with Samplitude, in this post, where you were also advised that confidential data, like serial keys and order numbers should NEVER be posted to a public forum, like this one. Hence, your post here has been edited to remove this data!

To enter your serial key in MM, on the initial screen you see before entering the actual work area, on the right hand side, find this item:

Do as the instruction says, enter your serial key. There is no licence  as such to import. Once the serial key is entered and the activation completed you will be able to download ALL your previously-purchased instruments, soundpools etc

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 7/24/2023, 10:55 AM

@Gilbeth-Sykes In case you have a newer version of Music Maker it is enough to log into your user account. Entering the license again will only tell you that you already own the license.

Gilbeth-Sykes wrote on 7/24/2023, 11:49 AM

I am not seeing a problem with my email Removed by Moderator. So, I uninstalled the program and went to a link which now ask me to put in the serial #, once loaded an error came up, "shopmanager Cache DBerror. Driver NotAvialiable? Does that make a difference?

Gilbeth-Sykes wrote on 7/24/2023, 12:17 PM

Also, I reinstalled Magix and it still is asking for the Premium Version? Not sure why this is happening?

Gilbeth-Sykes wrote on 7/24/2023, 7:25 PM

So, I decided to Load Magic Maker 2024, so when I now use Beat port and try to export a file to a mp3, it's saying that I still have a free version. Same problem that I had in Magic Maker 2022. How to I make this a Premium Edition.?

browj2 wrote on 7/24/2023, 10:05 PM

@Gilbeth-Sykes

Hi,

You have to log in!

Watch this tutorial. The same applies for Music Maker 2024.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

devZter wrote on 8/1/2023, 8:36 AM

I upgraded to Music Maker 2024 and all the Activated editions show in the start up dialog. However it is not loading any of my instruments or features.

SP. wrote on 8/1/2023, 9:13 AM

@devZter Maybe, after uninstalling Music Maker 2023 you need to reinstall some features from the internal Download tab?

devZter wrote on 8/1/2023, 9:26 AM

@devZter Maybe, after uninstalling Music Maker 2023 you need to reinstall some features from the internal Download tab?

Thanks SP. Yah but all of them... Instruments and Features :(