Comments

SP. wrote on 11/26/2023, 1:15 PM

@Joseph-Ross You did the following? After you open the program, there should be a window where you need to enter the serial number or start a 30 days trial You need to enter your e-mail address and get a trial serial number via mail. Is this what you did?

rraud wrote on 11/26/2023, 3:56 PM

Are you sure the serial code is not in the email? Check your spam/junk mail folders as well.
The trial activation serial code should also be in your 'Magix Service Center> My Products'.. assuming you created or already have a Magix account with the email address you used for the SF-17 trial.

btw, If you still cannot find it, email Magix Customer Service
( sales@magix.net or infoservice@magix.net )

Joseph-Ross wrote on 11/27/2023, 8:58 AM

OK this is weird. The code was not visible in "new Outlook" email client. When I opened the activation email with a different email client, I could view the line that had the activation code! This appears to be an Outlook issue.

Anyway, the software activated and is most impressive! I am a long-time Sound Forge user, and many useful things have been added.

emmrecs wrote on 11/27/2023, 10:14 AM

@Gaudencio-Rodriguez

I have hidden your post since you are asking a question which is completely different to the one which @Joseph-Ross was asking.

Please do not hijack another user's thread in this manner but please start a new thread with your question, taking care to specify exactly which Magix product you are trying to upgrade and any error message you see on your screen.

As a first step to possibly resolving this problem for you please read this pinned post.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam