New Update for MAGIX Music Maker 2022 | Version 30.0.5.47

TK_ wrote on 3/22/2022, 3:37 AM

I created this thread because it will be better if the discussion about the bug fixes - and new bugs - are in this same single thread about the latest update.

Comments

TK_ wrote on 3/22/2022, 3:55 AM

I still see Finnish language (min:sek:ms) here? It was at the previous update also. Windows is in English, the program also and everything else.

Why this yellow bar is still sooo short? It was last update also. I can't change its size. It would be very useful in every day work. Something to do with the file itself? What is that number "1" there?

I am still not able to move that thin red line. Really, really useful in this program and every day work. Still not working, this "feature" came with the last update.

On the other hand, all the symbols for the tracks are now new - for what? These type of changes normally comes with a new software version (in this case, Music Maker 2023). Not in a single update.

MIDI editor now remembers the size of the window and the place where it was opened last time. Good. But: If I click MIDI editor windows' close button, it won't ask if I want to save the changes or not. It will save the changes by default. And File-menu doesn't have the Exit-option. There is OK-button, but why not Cancel-button also?

I just import one long wav-file into track 21. It was in Documents-folder. That symbol 'T' wasn't there before the import.

But, that import fixed the "short yellow line" problem AND the "thin red line" problem! Yellow bar is now as long as it was. The number "1" is now gone. Thin red line can be moved normally. Now I can edit my project - finally.

But no, the size of the imported song is much more bigger than in this window.

I won't write my wish list for the next version here again. If you want to read it, it is here. Most of those wishes are still current.

Eaglezone wrote on 3/22/2022, 9:44 AM

Previous version was stable and settled for me. My impressions of the update are not good so far. Beatbox sometimes opens detached and wrong size/place etc, have a message saying "Upgrade to Beatbox Pro" but have already got Premium. The big keyboard layout at the bottom has been redone (scale options etc,) some foreign language seems mixed in there, the post above mentions something similar, so clearly some things need ironing out. Supposedly the AI feature has been improved, so that will be welcome if so, though I have purchased a soundpool that triggers message "no AI data found" or similar, so can't be used.

Pretty sure there are some other little features missing here and there, not sure what, as haven't had chance to test that much. Was a big file to download for these kinds of changes, very pleased that the software remembers previous installs and VST choices now etc. Was always a pain in the past when you had to almost start over, redownload stuff. Things are mostly where I left them, except for the quirky issues etc. Will try more to see what is improved, but hope for another update fairly soon addressing buggy parts of this release.

coneman wrote on 3/22/2022, 5:56 PM

After the last failed update ( with no explanation from Magix) and previous updates never getting it quite right, don't think I will D/L this update. I have learned to work with 30.0.4.44 patch, maybe if there are some positive reviews on this latest update might try it.

Tascam US-366 usb audio interface.
Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor                 3.95 GHz
Installed RAM    32.0 GB
10 pro
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
AMD Radeon RX5700

Gunnar-Petersen wrote on 3/22/2022, 10:21 PM

Update patch download but will not install, install button hoover but nothing happens.

TK_ wrote on 3/23/2022, 1:37 AM

Update patch download but will not install, install button hoover but nothing happens.

It will, try to press other part of the button. It will take a little time when you will see the response and the installation starts.

Ian13RL wrote on 3/24/2022, 8:33 AM

Down load is slooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

emmrecs wrote on 3/24/2022, 10:28 AM

@Ian13RL

From what you write it would seem that the download (very) slow speed problem has returned. I will alert Magix staff.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Ian13RL wrote on 3/24/2022, 3:54 PM

@Ian13RL

From what you write it would seem that the download (very) slow speed problem has returned. I will alert Magix staff.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

FYI, Nearly five hours to download. BTW I did check my internet speed 137.6 mbps.

Jeffrey-Chiu wrote on 3/26/2022, 6:53 AM

The Patch 30.0.5.47 update is only available within the program start page, and I tried it the whole day and it just didn't work. Worse still my Music Maker 2022 Premium upgrade (30.0.4.44) never worked! It just froze on anything I press inside the program! It's soooooooo buggy!

chris-crane wrote on 4/18/2022, 1:56 PM

I need a direct download for the patch I tried to install it just says install on the screen and will not run.

emmrecs wrote on 4/19/2022, 3:39 AM

@chris-crane

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

You should email infoservice@magix.net, explain the problem you are seeing and ask for their help.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam