New registration for a product and no info provided for download

Reggie-Gutierrez wrote on 12/14/2020, 7:28 PM

I bought a Sound Forge Audio Studio / Acid Music Studio combination program from my employer Best Buy. It is exclusive to the store and not a demo or an actual product you can purchase on magix.com I created a profile and login then entered the provided key or serial number within the box and the message i keep getting is that the product serial or key number is wrong in detail or is a product key already used in the database. Supposedly, i am supposed to receive a download link in my messages or at worst to the email addy i provided them, but hours have gone by and nothing. Any advice or suggestions will help me. X - REGGiE

Comments

rraud wrote on 12/15/2020, 12:37 PM

Sound Forge and Acid Music Studio would have two separate serial codes. Emails from Magix and other companies often end up in a spam or junk folder. I do not know who, Magix or BB, issues purchasers the serial codes in this case . if it is Magix, contact the Magis Customer Service Sales Team who handles activation issues and such.

Requesting support is a bit confusing, for guidlines with that, see this thread:
https://www.magix.info/us/forum/wrong-serial-number--1259553/#ca1608151

Reggie-Gutierrez wrote on 12/15/2020, 12:58 PM

It contains one product download key ( serial number ) on an index card of an insert and an installation manual. The only other numbers about the product are the barcode or upc . so simple yet so decrepit in process when a problem . i will hit the thread just to touch on it . Thanx for the attention, sir. Happen'd Holideiz .