Need To MERGE MY Magix Hotmail account into my Magix Gmail Account

djflash808 wrote on 12/17/2022, 7:54 AM

Well -i've been with Magix since 2006 - That's when Hotmail & MySpace were cool .. so i have at least 1 dozen products Reg. --w. my hotmail account . Now Fast Forward to 2023 everything is gmail. (so basically I made a Rooky Mistake) i Screwed up - by Opening a Gmail Magix account - then purchased A Full year. Subscription To the (Magix Store Soundpools) - Unlimited Access. (Under my Gmail account) ... (didn't notice the lil msg. that said "Remember to purchase your SoundPool Sub. with the same email as you purchased your MMM) - Until After I just made the Purchase .... Naturally ;;; My MMM Premium is reg under my Hotmail Account .. I tried to update my email address in my Magix Account Settings - but as Fate would Have it *** up popped (Error : That Gmail account is already in Use) - am I The only one who has Day's like this ??? So I cant use my Soundpools since I Purchased them Black Friday week . & it's very Frustrating *** **!!!!! Can one of Magix Caring - Reliable & Dependable Staff Please Merge This Hotmail account along with All My Product Reg History to My *** macolarecords@gmail.com *** Magix Account ..... Should be very Simple to do - *** I have copy's of my receipts if i need to upload them *** Thank You *** In Advance *** Please Advise