Comments

condex wrote on 3/24/2021, 11:27 PM

Assuming that you have bought Sound Forge Pro 15, actioning the installer begins with a window that allows you to check or not check what products you want to install. Two of the choices are for 32 bits and 64 bits versions of Noise Reduction 2.0. I can't recall NR 2.0 ever being available as a separate executable program even in the Sony days with Sound Forge Pro 10 and 11.

rraud wrote on 3/25/2021, 12:23 PM

The original Noise Reduction suite (NR-1 and subsequent NR 2.0) was an optional Direct X plug-in purchase and was never a stand-alone application. NR-2.0 was eventually included with SF Pro 7 or 8 (as I recall).. and still is, though the branding has been changed, it's basically the same and works OK, It not quite as good as iZ's RX Elements (also included w/ Magix SF Pro) but neither is in the same league with RX standard/advanced or SpectraLayers... all are significantly more $.

Let me know if you need the installer, you may still need the serial code and companion email address used when it was originally registered.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @JVT.

JVT wrote on 3/25/2021, 4:03 PM

I do need the installer. Also as I have been using SoundForge 10 I have noticed that all the Sony Tools beep when in Preview or after utilization.  How can this be fixed? Never Happened Before. Thanks

rraud wrote on 3/26/2021, 10:06 AM

@JVT, which version of SF-10.. AS or Pro. I am not familiar with the AS version or "Sony Tools". Beeping usually indicates a plug-in (or suite of) is in a demo mode and has not been activated. Look for plug-in window that states 'Demo' and re-activate or reinstall then re-activate the offender.

btw, you can download NR-2.0 suite installer from the SCS (Sony) Archives. You will still need the pertinent serial and email address to activate.. or that will probably beep too.

JVT wrote on 3/26/2021, 10:26 PM

Found a copy of NR 2.0 Build 576 and installed it but cannot get the registration app to load and take the password. Oh well. I did reinstall SF 10 I think it’s e. And if now works fine w all the Sony tools. Thanks for your help. I think when the Stimulus check comes in I will upgrade SF to version 15.