Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/15/2018, 4:55 AM

Hi.

The simplest method is simply to drag the file(s) from the folder where it/they are stored and drop each one on to a track in the MM Arranger screen.

HTH
Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

That_Guy_Rowe wrote on 1/15/2018, 10:59 AM

@emmrecs  What do I do when those files are not appearing? I can get into the folder, but the music files don't even show up to drag and drop them... :-(

Thank you for responding!

emmrecs wrote on 1/15/2018, 11:13 AM

How are you getting into the folder where the mp3s are stored?

I simply opened MM and then clicked to reduce its on-screen size. I then opened a folder (via This PC or My Computer, depending which OS you have) containing some mp3 files so I could now see a standard Explorer window (showing the mp3s) and the MM Arranger screen "side by side". I simply dragged an mp3 from the Explorer window to an MM track and it opened on the track.

I could then, if I wanted, close the Explorer window and return MM to full screen, in order to be able to work in the app.

If this is not working for you please detail step by step exactly what you are doing.

Or, are you actually saying that even if you open the folder with the mp3s without MM running you still cannot see them?

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Larry98 wrote on 1/15/2018, 11:22 AM

Did you unlocked the function in the store using your free coupons which were included in the 2018 premium edition?https://www.magix.info/us/tutorials/how-to-unlock-functions-instruments-soundpools-and-presets--1200673/

Last changed by Larry98 on 1/15/2018, 11:23 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

That_Guy_Rowe wrote on 1/15/2018, 12:50 PM

@Larry98

Wow... well that does answer my question, I thought that would have come with the purchase of the software since the older versions did. I'm gonna be honest that's pretty shady, if I hadn't just spent $79.99 on it I would just continue using my older version...sad...

That_Guy_Rowe wrote on 1/15/2018, 12:54 PM

@emmrecs Thanks, I did try that too. I think Horsti12 answered my question

That_Guy_Rowe wrote on 1/15/2018, 12:55 PM

@emmrecs and @Larry98 thank you both for the quick responses, I am excited to get to work on my music!

Larry98 wrote on 1/15/2018, 1:43 PM

Just use your free coupons from the newest version or using an older serial number as seen in the tutorial

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

k-k wrote on 3/9/2018, 4:22 AM

Hope this is not considered necro, but looked through all of this and yes, locking mp3 import behind micro transaction, I think is shady, that being said, I got a shop coupon for 15$, sadly I cannot buy "More Tracks & Formats" from the web store and it is telling me that code is invalid inside the music maker program, so, no using the coupons so far does not seem to solve any problems, unless you own an older version, mp3 import is behind a paywall?

MarethyuSounds wrote on 4/23/2018, 6:08 PM

Hope this is not considered necro, but looked through all of this and yes, locking mp3 import behind micro transaction, I think is shady, that being said, I got a shop coupon for 15$, sadly I cannot buy "More Tracks & Formats" from the web store and it is telling me that code is invalid inside the music maker program, so, no using the coupons so far does not seem to solve any problems, unless you own an older version, mp3 import is behind a paywall?

I would like to know the same thing please someone answers..!! /:''
Or does anyone know where to buy the "More Tracks & Formats" in the web store?