My cousin can't view my webspace properly

Grandad wrote on 8/10/2015, 6:13 AM

My cousin sent me this....

".........I can now open most of your albums. When I click on "Go to Albums" they all appear O.K. Then I hover over the desired album and a little arrow appears top right. Click on this arrow and in most cases three options appear. "Open album"  does not work "Download album" does work and I can then view individual pictures. In the case of R.C. Clocks, Grasshopper Clocks, Yomeinon and Grandson's workshops "Download "does not appear so I can not look at the pictures. In the Case of Fiat and Lamborghini the second option is "Embed album as player" This does work although I can only view the pictures as small size or full screen..........."

Please help. We both use Mac computers. Access from my iPad is perfect. 

I am asked below which product I use, you have such a long list i'm not sure, I think it is Online Album

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 8/10/2015, 8:41 AM

Hi

I suspect one of two things is happening:

Your albums do not all have the same settings in Magix Online eg some have download enabled others do not and so on.

or

This is a Java issue with the MAC. 

Is your cousin using Safari, Firefox or some othe browser?

If Safari - does the same problem occur with Firefox?

If the online album is not private can you post a link to it so we can check on Windows browsers as well.

HTH

John EB

Last changed by johnebaker on 8/10/2015, 8:44 AM, changed a total of 3 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.