Music Maker simply not installing

octavio-g wrote on 7/27/2021, 3:45 PM

I recently got Music Maker through a bundle and when I try to install it it simply pauses itself at random and the download will not go on, I tried it with different devices and through wired internet connection but it will still do the same thing. I also tried turning off the firewall but it gives out the same result.
I am currently on Windows 10 with a 64bit system.

The installation manager version is 1.3.46.38

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/27/2021, 4:10 PM

@octavio-g Contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for a direct download link of the installer.

octavio-g wrote on 7/27/2021, 4:37 PM

@octavio-g Contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for a direct download link of the installer.

Alright! I already sent them an email, thank you for your response!

emmrecs wrote on 7/28/2021, 3:37 AM

@octavio-g

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Where did the "bundle" that includes MM come from? Do you know exactly which version of MM you are expecting to install? When did you buy this bundle?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

octavio-g wrote on 7/28/2021, 3:37 PM

@octavio-g

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Where did the "bundle" that includes MM come from? Do you know exactly which version of MM you are expecting to install? When did you buy this bundle?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Sorry, I meant to write Humble Bundle (a charity that gives out programs and games in order to fund diverse funding organizations), the version that I am attempting to install is the Music Maker Score Edition and I bought it about a month ago

emmrecs wrote on 7/28/2021, 4:26 PM

@octavio-g

Since you bought the product from Humble Bundle I think you should first ask them about how to resolve your problem. As the seller, they are responsible for ensuring your software can be properly installed.

Also you need to be aware that the Music Maker Score Edition is now several years old.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam