Music Maker only plays for 1s 53 hundreds

Tor-Suneson wrote on 7/9/2022, 11:45 AM

Hi

Installed Music maker premium but it only plays for 1 second and 53 hundreds of a second. I can set the marker anyware in the demo songs but it only plays for 1.53s .. and no sound.

I have version 30.0.5.47 but are upgrading to 30.0.6.53 right now.

I have windows 11 on the computer and its 64-bit.

Enhetsnamn    DESKTOP-Q2T82FF
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.59 GHz
Installerat RAM-minne    16,0 GB (15,7 GB går att använda)
Enhets-ID    7680082A-F5D4-4699-BC44-9E327A9D7D8F
Produkt-ID    00330-51341-36370-AAOEM
Systemtyp    64-bitars operativsystem, x64-baserad processor
Penna och pekskärm    Stöd för penna och touch med 10 tryckpunkter

What can I do to make it work?

BR

Tor

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/9/2022, 12:57 PM

@Tor-Suneson Check if the yellow play area bar at the top of your project isn't collapsed into a single point, which is a bug and can happen from time to time. You then need to change the view layout with the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of the audio track area to reset the bar length.

Next check your audio driver settings inside Music Makers program settings and that the driver is configured correctly. Direct Sound should work fine on most hardware but will not give you live monitoring. ASIO drivers are recommended for all features. Magix comes with Magix Low Latency ASIO that needs to be configured by clicking on the Advanced button. You need to enable your audio inputs and outputs.

You can also use other ASIO drivers like ASIO4All (which is nearly identical to Magix Low Latency), FL Studio ASIO (install the free demo version of FL Studio), Steinberg Generic ASIO (install the free Wavelab demo) or a USB audio interface with its own ASIO driver (this is the best option but costs additional money).

Tor-Suneson wrote on 7/10/2022, 1:44 AM

Hi, thanks for the answer. No the yellow bar on top is not collapsed, I just loaded a demo project after installing, have not changed a single thing. The uploaded screendump shows that it gets stuck at 2.053. and there is no audio while getting there.

However I have ASIO4All installed and BIAS FX since I play guitar. Also use SPARK 40 amp.

If that can disturb in anyway.

BR

Tor

SP. wrote on 7/10/2022, 2:10 AM

@Tor-Suneson I see no screenshot of your Music Maker audio driver settings.

Tor-Suneson wrote on 7/10/2022, 4:10 AM

Thanks @SP for helping. I reinstalled everyting and now it works. Must have been some random error.