Music Maker not Synchronizing

Floydd wrote on 7/19/2021, 11:27 AM

Whenever I open Music Maker it just says "Synchronizing Magix Store" and won't let me use any of my premium features or download any of my soundpools. The soundpools I have downloaded that I bought can still be used, but the soundpools I have through the subscription service cannot. I have left the program open for thirty minutes in hopes it would synchronize. I have fast internet so it should not take that long and never has in the past. I'm using windows 10 on a dell g7 15. I am using music maker 64 bit edition with the most recent update.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/19/2021, 1:40 PM

@Floydd

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

A couple of things to try: go to Program Settings>General Options, and click on "Clean up store" and "Rescan Soundpools". Then close the app and reopen it. Any change?

If not, (assuming you have MM 2022) on the opening dialogue screen choose to "log out". Then close and reopen the app and log in again.

Hopefully, you will now have a fully-functioning system. If not, please post back and we will see if we can suggest another possible solution.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam