Comments

SP. wrote on 2/12/2021, 1:33 PM

@albedarnit Music Maker "Genre Editions" are just the free Music Maker plus three coupons for a preselection of Soundpools (based on the genre you buy) and one coupon for a Magix Vita Instrument (non third party) and one coupon for a Tiny Vita Instrument.

If you enter the serial in your premium version you should get the five coupons of the edition you buy.

emmrecs wrote on 2/12/2021, 1:35 PM

@albedarnit

In the sense that you are using the term, no the different editions of MM are not stand-alone, i.e., independent of each other.

The Premium variant is the "most complete" version of MM which you can buy; any of the MM Editions, e.g. the EDM edition, will be the core (free) program (which you already have in the Premium variant) with one or two Soundpools and features added. I strongly suspect it is much cheaper, in the long run, to simply buy the constituents of the "Edition" you are considering which Premium does not currently include.

If you do buy a new MM "Edition" you will not get a program which is completely separate from your MM Premium installation.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

albedarnit wrote on 2/12/2021, 3:27 PM

Got it. Thanks for the info!