Music Maker 2015 freezing on export

Emily-Anderson wrote on 8/2/2018, 8:50 PM

Hi there! I've been using Magix Music Maker (2015) for awhile. Just yesterday I was able to export a song I made with no issues. All of a sudden I can't do that anymore. I have tried to export a song I made and the program freezes on the export button. I have tried restarting the program but it continues to freeze on the export button. The program is also freezing when I press the share button and when I try to update the program. The program does need to be updated and I got a notice about that about a week ago but I pressed "update later". I now can not update the program. I would like to figure out how to get the program to stop freezing on the export button and I would also like to update the program. Again, I'm using Magix Music Maker (2015) and I'm on Windows 10. Thanks!

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 8/3/2018, 4:38 AM

Hi

. . . . I now can not update the program . . . .

To update the program select Help, Update online.

. . . . how to get the program to stop freezing . . . .

If the program is doing this for any project then try resetting the program settings to default - File, Settings, Reset

If it just the one project that is freezing then the project may be corrupt try File, Backup, Load backup project if backup files are available they will appear - try loading them latest version first working backwards in time not file number.

HTH

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.