music make 2017 and music 2020 I had paid money for both 260

john-Philibert wrote on 6/4/2023, 2:30 PM

I have used music make 2017 and music 2020 I had paid money for both products music maker steam edition.

And music maker 2017 premium steam I paid for grand pianos and electric guitars and all the acoustics I paid for everything in these programs because I write music with them but now they're not working I would really appreciate either reimbursement or the same instruments that were on there unlocked on my new version please

I paid for all the updates from all the acoustic guitars that your guitars pianos the orchestra I paid for it all and I don't have it in my 2023 I please appreciate if you can do something about this thank you i know they do not work i not asking for $$ just Instruments I paid for

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 6/4/2023, 2:57 PM

@john-Philibert

Hi

Did you purchase Music Maker 2023 through Steam or direct from Magix?

Do the MMM 2017 instruments purchased also appear in MMS 2020 steam version?

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

john-Philibert wrote on 6/9/2023, 10:56 AM

Yes I purchased them on steam but I was in your store to buy all my instruments that program doesn't work anymore so I had to come over to you on the 2023 but I still would like some of my money back that I spent on all the instruments I've been with you guys since 2017 I paid for every instrument that was on that and some were 29 some are $30 and they were bought by your store

I even sent in a complaint to steam and they said to talk to you they bought the product from you guys 2017 does not work and it is your program then I bought a steam program and that one sucks so I'd like my instruments over here guys I'll be with you guys for a very long time and I will never leave it I have every program that you guys oh basically but I'm not going to do anything more on this program until I get reimbursed for what I've lost on a program that does not work anymore because you guys don't support it

But every single time I ask for money back they say talk to you guys

There's a total of $200 that if I could get the money back I would but they keep asking telling me to go to you guys there's actually more than that but hell if I just get the credit so I can repurchase the same instruments I had I would appreciate it

Music Maker 2017 premium was your program I paid $119 for it it does not work anymore and all the packs that I bought does not work no more i lost over 200 i asking for just the same packs I had be for

SP. wrote on 6/9/2023, 11:55 AM

@john-Philibert We are only users like you. We cannot help you with administrative problems. No Magix staff is active here.

Please contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net