Comments

emmrecs wrote on 8/29/2023, 3:51 AM

@Pernas

According to this page the only languages supported by MM are English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish and Italian. I'm not aware that Swedish was ever supported? If you have previously had menus showing in Swedish it clearly was, however!

As to whether this is a temporary or permanent "loss" I think you need to email infoservice@magix.net to ask.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 8/29/2023, 3:52 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Pernas wrote on 8/29/2023, 4:24 AM

Thanks, Ok I’ll check with them and in the past, up to MMM 2023 at least, the Swedish language was always (a strong) part of the MMM suite.

/Per

Pernas wrote on 8/31/2023, 7:54 AM

Ok, the days with a broad flora of localizations for MMM are over. Got this response from Magix:
"Unfortunately, with the most recent major release of Music Maker, we had to make the decision to cut down considerably in the number of available product localisations, as they were no longer feasible for us, which included, among others, the removal of the Swedish language option. We hope for your understanding."

/Per

SP. wrote on 8/31/2023, 8:37 AM

@Pernas Sadly, this seems to be a consequence of internal changes at Magix. They want to streamline their product range and overhead. So basically saving money.