Mixing console window completely disappeared

guitacid wrote on 7/30/2023, 5:15 PM

Hi, sorry if this is a simple fix but the mixing console has completely disappeared for me. I usually have it tabbed in the dock or floating because i refer to it all the time. Cannot see it at all now.

Thanks

It would cool if the master meters were always visible in the main project window. Like Audio Studio.

Comments

guitacid wrote on 7/31/2023, 2:20 AM

@guitacid Does this help you?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/some-programs-are-displayed-off-the-screen-b2a915b7-4705-c455-febf-8ddb6e7f0ae4

Thanks but no. I don't run 2 monitors. Just one monitor and i have the mixing console always undocked so i can drag it into view to use it. Except the console is just plain gone and i don't know what i did to cause that.

SP. wrote on 7/31/2023, 2:29 AM

@guitacid Can you make it reappear via View > Mixing Console?

guitacid wrote on 7/31/2023, 2:40 AM

@guitacid Can you make it reappear via View > Mixing Console?

No. That setting is activated.

SP. wrote on 7/31/2023, 2:43 AM

@guitacid Try disabling and enabling it.

If this doesn't help, I would suggest to reset the program settings. Close ACID, then hold CTRL and SHIFT and double click on the ACID program icon to start the program. Keep holding CTRL and SHIFT until a small window appears that will ask you if you want to reset the program settings.

guitacid wrote on 7/31/2023, 2:54 AM

@guitacid Try disabling and enabling it.

If this doesn't help, I would suggest to reset the program settings. Close ACID, then hold CTRL and SHIFT and double click on the ACID program icon to start the program. Keep holding CTRL and SHIFT until a small window appears that will ask you if you want to reset the program settings.

Thanks. I'll try that. How many settings will be changed back to defaults?

SP. wrote on 7/31/2023, 3:13 AM

@guitacid All settings.

guitacid wrote on 7/31/2023, 3:25 AM

@guitacid All settings.

That worked. Thanks.