Mismatched Email Addresses

James-Riddel wrote on 6/21/2021, 10:54 PM

I just purchased, downloaded and registered SoundForge 15 earlier today 6/21/21 under the email Removed by Moderator, but I mistakenly setup the Account segment under the email jRemoved by Moderator. I've tried to change the Account email to the Removed by Moderator address but SF says that email is already in use.

SF also issues an Error 24 when I try to open / load an audio file.

How to I correct the Account email to Removed by Moderator

Thanks

Jim Riddel
Removed by Moderator

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/22/2021, 4:05 AM

@James-Riddel

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff, sorry.

Also, you should never post personal data, like email or home addresses, to a public forum like this one. Hence I have edited your post to remove them.

In order to resolve this situation you need to email infoservice@magix.net and explain what has happened and ask that they reset the data in your account so that you are able to access and use your software.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam