minimize and close buttons missing

ACGuernica wrote on 10/30/2021, 6:42 PM

I was wondering if you could implement the maximize minimize and close buttons back into the midi editor windows. I do a lot of maximizing my windows so I can see more than 4 bars at a time, and it really throws me off when I have to manually make the window bigger. Why did you remove those?

I would also appreciate if you could put some type of confirmation where the hit boxes are when moving the scrubber to marking the measures to play. I'm constantly trying to do this and I'm constantly having to guess where exactly to place my scrubber/looper arrows.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/31/2021, 8:13 AM

@ACGuernica

These are user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and it is highly unlikely that any of the developers will see your post, sorry!

I think the only thing you can do is to email infoservice@magix.net with your suggestions and ask that they pass them onto the developers.

Jeff
Forum Moderators

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam