Comments

SP. wrote on 8/28/2021, 3:07 PM

@Eric-Bowdridge Have you registered Melodyne in your Celemony user account? There should be a serial number in your order confirmation e-mail.

allen-hernandez wrote on 9/24/2021, 9:08 AM

Same here-😑 I was sold on the new Melodyne feats for Pro10 back when i got the upgrade πŸ€‘ ! can you please resend the order confirmation-🎹 to me . I ran into so much trouble with plug in bugs πŸ•·after the pro10 upgradeπŸ’© that i forgot Melodyne.πŸ™‰ i would really like to be able to check out and use what i paid for πŸ’thank you for your help let me know what it is you need to help u help me :)

emmrecs wrote on 9/24/2021, 10:11 AM

@allen-hernandez

Welcome to the Magix user to userΒ forums so not a contact for any Magix staff and no-one who posts here can help you, sorry.

If you cannot find the original email confirming your purchase and the information is not to be found in your Magix account under "My products" you will need to email infoservice@magix.net, giving them as much detail as possible about your purchase and ask for their assistance.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Eric-Bowdridge wrote on 9/25/2021, 7:21 AM

I tried again with "Have you registered Melodyne in your Celemony user account? There should be a serial number in your order confirmation e-mail." and found it, its working now.

Β