Magix Vita - File Not found

VINCENTOMONDI-OBUMBA wrote on 7/17/2020, 8:41 PM

when you save the program and try to open again you get the above mentioned error leading to some recorded midi tracks to be unavailable. Meaning one has to redo the project. very frustrating.
This also happens whenever the project hangs and you reopen.
Also the program will just close itself whenever you try to access some functions and plugins.
The new version should be helpful but now it comes with the same problems the previous one had.
It is very bad when you spend money on a software with the expectation of efficiency but it turns out you cannot make music from start till end without having to worry that the program will hang and you have to start the work a fresh.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/18/2020, 3:58 AM

@VINCENTOMONDI-OBUMBA

These issues have already been raised in the pinned post listing the bugs found in this new version and discussed in this extensive thread.

I think we all realise the annoyance caused by these bugs but I am going to close this thread so that all discussion of problems like this is kept to the one thread.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam