MAGIX removing VSTs from projects?

ParadoxMM wrote on 11/18/2023, 10:09 AM

So this is an issue I have experienced for a while, and I've gotten sick of just trying to deal with it. In short, sometimes if I don't open a project for a while, I get a message when opening that looks like this.

This usually happens with Serum, but it has happened with other non-Vita instruments. It removes the instrument from its track, but I can re-add it no problem. The issue comes from the fact that I have no idea what presets/patches I used so I am stuck either trying to scour my library for it or saying screw it and finding something else. Obviously, this is highly annoying and honestly quite stupid since I don't have this issue on the occasion I use a different DAW like Cakewalk.

I want to figure out what causes this and how to avoid it, or if possible, there is a way to retrieve this missing data.

I am currently using MAGIX Music Maker Version 32.0.2.11, but this has happened in previous versions.

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/18/2023, 12:02 PM

@ParadoxMM It could be a generic error message that is shown if Serum was found, but something didn't load correctly. Have you tried to open the project multiple times or restarting your computer? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option.

ParadoxMM wrote on 11/18/2023, 1:11 PM

@ParadoxMM It could be a generic error message that is shown if Serum was found, but something didn't load correctly. Have you tried to open the project multiple times or restarting your computer? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option.

I have tried this before and it hasn't fixed it. Aa mentioned in the original post, it happens with other VSTs.

SP. wrote on 11/18/2023, 2:58 PM

@ParadoxMM Then the only idea I have is to rescan the VST paths and hopefully the plugins will be reloaded after opening the project.

Pawel-Niedzielnicki wrote on 11/19/2023, 8:14 AM

Jest to problem, z którym wiąże się problem, z którym borykamy się w czasie wolnym i mam próby samodzielnego korzystania z niego. Krótkoterminowe, czasami, jeśli nie otwiera projektu przez jakiś czas, podczas otwierania pojawiającego się komunikatu wyglądającego tak.

zdarza się, że jest to przypadek Serum, ale zdarza się, że dzieje się to w innych przypadkach niż Vita. Usuwa instrument ze skutkiem, ale mogę przejść ponownie bez problemu. Problem wynika z faktu, że nie mam pojęcia, które są narzędzia wstępne/poprawek użyłem, więc utknąłem albo zestawu przeszukać moją bibliotekę w poszukiwaniu tego, albo mówienie „pieprzyć do” i znajdować coś innego. Oczywiście jest to bardzo irytujące i wyjaśnione, ponieważ nie mam tego problemu, gdy występuje inne DAW, takie jak Cakewalk.

Chcę się dowiedzieć, co jest tego dostarczone i jak to możliwe, jeśli jest to możliwe, w jaki sposób można odzyskać brakujące dane.

Obecnie MAGIX Music Maker w wersji 32.0.2.11, ale zdarza się, że nastąpi w przypadku.

Tez tak mam .

SP. wrote on 11/19/2023, 2:12 PM

@Pawel-Niedzielnicki Spróbuj także ponownie przeskanować ścieżki VST w ustawieniach programu Music Maker.  Jeśli to nie pomoże, nadal możesz zresetować ustawienia programu w menu Plik > Ustawienia.

Essayez également de réanalyser les chemins VST dans les paramètres du programme Music Maker.  Si cela ne résout pas le problème, vous pouvez toujours réinitialiser les paramètres du programme dans le menu Fichier > Paramètres.

Try also to rescan the VST paths in the Music Maker program settings. If this doesn't help, you can still reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.