Magix Music Maker Freezes

Daniel-Serrano wrote on 8/1/2021, 8:18 PM

I have installed Magix Music Maker 2020 which I have purchased on a clean Operating system. The problem is that when I go to edit a song, it freezes (sounds stuck on a loop) and MMM suddenly closes. I open it up and start all over again, after 10 minutes if do the same thing, the same process happens. Any help in this matter? I'm not about to be buying new versions just about every year. Magix should give free upgrades to Licensed Registered users.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/2/2021, 1:40 AM

@Daniel-Serrano Does your system satisfy the minimum system specifications for Music Maker 2020?

Daniel-Serrano wrote on 8/2/2021, 12:41 PM

Yes, my system way surpass the minimum requirements.

My System Specifications:

Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit (fully updated), CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K, Memory: 64GB, Motherboard: Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON, Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 2Tb PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD, Video: GeForce GTX 1060. Power Supply: Corsair RM1000X. I think this is sufficient to run Magix Music Maker with no problem however when I record and go to edit the Midi section, after 2 or 3 corrections it freezes, the sound gets stuck on a loop and then Magix Music Maker closes (crash). Today, I completely re-installed the operating system, drivers and all updates. Reinstalled MMM and still the same thing happens. I again, went back and reinstalled the operating system with same procedures, installed my old registered MMM 2017 and that works fine with no crashes, I can edit the Midi all day with no problem. I think there's a bug somewhere within the program 2020 and I'm not about to Purchase 2021 nor 2022 for the fear that It may still have a bug in the programming itself.