Magix Music Maker 2014 Premium Question

Bridgmen wrote on 2/8/2022, 4:20 AM

Software: Magix Music Maker 2014 Premium

Windows 7 64

Years ago I had this program. I uploaded some of my best works onto YouTube under private. That was about 15 years ago. I since then do not have those original files from Magix Music Maker. I do however have the audio I uploaded.

My question is is there a way to reverse engineer the mp3 file ( or whatever file would work, If possible ) into Magix where it would recognize all the samples in the file when it’s loaded into Magix, thus re creating the content? ( instead of one full sample it recognizes all the individual samples and re lays them out )

I ask this because I have been working to recreate a track and it was pretty elaborate when it came to the drums and base and no matter how many times I listen, I can’t recognize or match some things.

No biggie If I can’t, just wanted to try all options before I hit a 24 hour listening session with pen and paper marking down pitches and tones lol.

Thanks in Advanced.

LL

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/8/2022, 4:48 AM

@Bridgmen You could try to split the song into stems with a tool like SpleeterGUi or an online service like splitter.ai. Then you could cut your stems into short loops and use a sample manager tool like Sononym to find similar sounding loops on your hard drive.