Magix contents download music_maker_16_premium_dlv_content_1_en-us

nihon94 wrote on 8/12/2022, 2:01 PM

Windows 10 21 H2 Home.

Magix Music Maker premium 16 Download, version 16.0.2.5

Hi, after a long time I am back, and today I downloaded my registered product MMM 16 Premium contents, after installing, as mentioned "- 4. Navigate to the MAGIX Music Maker program directory. For normal program installations this will be "C -> Programs -> MAGIX -> Music Maker". Select the "Basics" folder and confirm with OK.
Restart the program. All of the sounds will now be imported and available immediately after program start. "

Unfortunately the Basic folder does not exists. Also checked the entire computer. Refer some screen shots for reference.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/12/2022, 2:35 PM

@nihon94 You installed all 6 content packs? Just downloading the 6 packs isn't enough.

nihon94 wrote on 8/13/2022, 12:27 AM

@nihon94 You installed all 6 content packs? Just downloading the 6 packs isn't enough.

SP thank you for the reply, Yes installed all available packs can be seen in the screen shot.

Thank you

PS Once upon a time I used to answer here now I am asking question.

SP. wrote on 8/13/2022, 12:47 AM

@nihon94 No, I don't see that you installed them. Try double clicking on them.

nihon94 wrote on 8/13/2022, 3:01 AM

@nihon94 No, I don't see that you installed them. Try double clicking on them.

Hello SP, thank you for follow up, The content 1, I reinstalled and from Magix Music Maker's settings I located the Basic folder which in my case was in User/Public doctument/Magix Music Maker/ as per screen shot. After that finding, I tried to use Song maker as I had been using but it closes the Magix Music Maker program, therefore, unable to use that. Any idea?

Thank you

SP. wrote on 8/13/2022, 3:34 AM

@nihon94 Yes, Music Maker 16 likely doesn't work correctly on modern Windows 10. You could try Windows 7 compatibility mode or try not to install Music Maker under the Program directory but somewhere different like C:\Magix\

nihon94 wrote on 8/13/2022, 5:24 AM

@nihon94 Yes, Music Maker 16 likely doesn't work correctly on modern Windows 10. You could try Windows 7 compatibility mode or try not to install Music Maker under the Program directory but somewhere different like C:\Magix\

Hi, SP thank you very much for the clarification.

You remind me of our time (Once upon a time) here when we use to reply the users. You are good guy.