Magix Audio Cleaning Lab Key problem

KEVIN-EBURROW wrote on 2/14/2022, 9:30 AM

Hi I have just purchased a key from a third party supplier ENEBA. This is a 5 star TRUST PILOT Company. They sent me a key. The first part of the installment was green ticked successful. Using the key to register the key came back as invalid. I managed to set up the trial 30 day software. and register my details all accepted but fails to except the key for the full version.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/14/2022, 10:19 AM

@KEVIN-EBURROW

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Exactly which version of ACL did you buy? When the code failed, did you receive an error message? If so, what was the full message?

I suspect you may have a serial key for a different version of ACL - the latest release is actually called "Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab 4". Did you ensure you downloaded and installed the version which your key allows?

If all my speculations are wrong and you definitely have installed the version which is correct for your key, you will need to go back to ENEBA. Because you didn't buy the product direct from Magix they will have no record of your purchase until you are able to install the (correct) version and register it.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

KEVIN-EBURROW wrote on 2/14/2022, 10:59 AM

Hi thanks for your reply I'm in the uderstanding it was 4. But I will try an earlier version. Failing that I will get back to Eneba. The message I was getting for failure was error code 11.

SP. wrote on 2/14/2022, 1:58 PM

@KEVIN-EBURROW In case you bought a voucher code instead of a serial key you can enter the code here https://www.magix.com/redeem/

KEVIN-EBURROW wrote on 2/14/2022, 2:57 PM

Hi I have managed to get the software up and running this version 22.20.53 (DP3) Possibly an earlier version. The Third Party advertised it as Lab 4. Dissapointed.

browj2 wrote on 2/15/2022, 6:22 AM

@KEVIN-EBURROW

Hi,

Please use the correct terms. I looked on the ENEBA site and they advertise the program as Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab, which is the first version of the program with Sound Forge as the preface for Audio Cleaning Lab.

Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab 4 (SFACL4) is version 26.x.x.x; I have Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab 3 and the latest version is 25.0.0.43.

If you have 22.x.x.x, this would likely mean that you have the last version of Audio Cleaning Lab before the name change, Is that what the serial number worked allowed you to activate? Is that what it says at the very top of the program interface?

I see that the price is €3.99, definitely not close to the price (€ 89,99) that Magix is offering the product at, so one should not expect to get the latest version.

Also, the link that is on ENEBA's site goes to the page on Magix' site for SFACL4, as the previous versions are not available from Magix for download anymore (unless you already purchased it and registered it).

You may want to take this up with ENEBA, a 5 star TRUST PILOT Company, whatever that means.

John CB

Last changed by browj2 on 2/15/2022, 6:28 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos