Comments

TyroneDrummond wrote on 2/21/2021, 1:31 AM

Tried uninstalling / reinstalling . Verified AV software not blocking . Verified integrity of files on Stream... Stilll no luck

emmrecs wrote on 2/21/2021, 4:25 AM

@TyroneDrummond

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Since you are using the Steam Edition of ACL 2017, have you tried contacting their support team to ask about your problem? I suspect that in this case Magix Support may not be able to help you because you have that edition.

One thing you might consider: you say you uninstalled and then reinstalled. It is highly likely that the uninstall did not remove everything from the previous installation, because some files, folders and registry entries etc., are created on first and subsequent runs of the software and so are unknown to the built-in uninstaller. In such situations we tend to advise using something like the free Revo Uninstaller to ensure everything connected with the program is fully removed - just make sure you check carefully ALL the additional files, folders and registry entries it says it is going to remove, especially if you have any other Magix software installed on your computer.

Once the uninstall is completed, reboot the computer and attempt the reinstall.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

TyroneDrummond wrote on 2/26/2021, 4:07 AM

Was able to relaunch ... was going to try the solution you mentioned. But then thought to verify which graphic cards was using to launch ... it was using my Nvidia one , switched to Integrated Graphics and program launched successfully.