Lots of issues with Music Maker 2023!

Enrico-Spera wrote on 3/14/2023, 10:01 AM

1. LAYOUT OF THE TRACKBOXES: There's no way to see the other buttons after the "rec" one, so I can't use the "mute" or the "solo" buttons! This is frustrating. I tried to uninstall and install again the 2023 64bit version

2. EVERYTIME I OPEN MMM, THE POPUP WINDOW ASKS ME TO DOWNLOAD THE 2023 VERSION (practically the same I've already bought, downloaded and installed)

3. THE SOFTWARE OFTEN FREEZES NAD I HAVE TO WAIT OR FORCE THE SYSTEM (even if my new PC is really powerful and supports a lot of software much heavier than this!

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/14/2023, 1:45 PM

@Enrico-Spera You can increase or decrease the size of the track header with SHIFT+TAB or via the View > Arranger menu.

I think the pop-up opens because the program isn't logged into the user account at start-up. So it doesn't know you have the premium edition. There should be a gear icon in the pop-up window to change the settings.

If the program freezes regularly disable the text cursor indicator in the Windows settings. This is a known problem with the current version of Music Maker which hasn't been resolved yet.