lost software due to computer replacement

Bobby-Benton wrote on 2/13/2021, 10:54 PM

I'm an old customer with a new computer and lost my software. I have 2 registered products with you but need the software and updates. I have my activation code. (mp3 maker platinum Registered 12/01/2009, music manager 2006 Registered 02/18/2007) Can you help me with this? Thank You

Bobby Benton

Email address removed by Moderator

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/14/2021, 3:35 AM

@Bobby-Benton

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

Because this is a public forum you should never post confidential, personal data, like your email address, here. To do so is to invite spam bots to harvest it! Hence I have removed it.

The two products you are asking about are now very old and, even if you were able to obtain links to download them, whether they would run successfully under any recent version of Windows, is doubtful, sorry.

If you have a Magix account, go here, log in, go to My Products and see if the two are still listed there. If they are, there might be a link to download them.

If they are not listed, you could try emailing infoservice@magix.net and asking for their help. But I honestly don't hold out much hope, sorry!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam